18 Oct 2019
Dynamic Poise: An Alexander Technique workshop in CONSCIOUS GUIDANCE AND CONTROL with Jeando Masoero
October 18-20, 2019
Explore how directing the mind rationally can replace old somatic habits of guidance.
The workshop is suitable for all:
- Alexander Technique teachers, trainees and pupils
- those seeking to alleviate back or neck pain
- performers in any field wishing to achieve full potential
- sportspeople endeavouring to avoid injury
- anyone looking to attain strength and flexibility
Discover how to work on yourself with conscious guidance and control
- Plan and perform movements
- Experiment with sitting, standing, sit-to-stand, leaning forward and back, walking, bending, breathing and more.
- Explore the ‘means-whereby’ principle
- Use video motion analysis (with the consent of the participants)