If you are attending this year’s Annual Conference in order to become an ATI Certified Teacher, the upcoming ATI Annual Conference certification processing session days offer a wonderful opportunity.
This year, ATI Teacher Certification processing sessions will be offered on Friday, October 19 and Saturday, October 20, 2018.
If you wish to participate in the ATI Sponsorship Process at the ATI Annual Conference in Japan, please send an email to Sarah Barker, Chair of the Certification Coordination Committee by April 30, 2018, to schedule your certification sessions.
Materials Required for Sponsoring Evaluation Process
NOTE: Submission deadline for documents is September 5, 2018.
Once you have scheduled your evaluation sessions, please provide the documents listed HERE via email to Sarah Barker, Chair of ATI’s Certification Coordination Committee. This will allow time for the Certification Coordinating Committee to review your documents and provide them to the sponsor(s) who will be evaluating you on the July 29 sessions. We will try to accommodate different languages if English is not your preferred language.
General Information on Teacher Certification processing sessions:
In order to help us administer a smooth process, please carefully review the following information:
- We can only schedule as many certifying sessions as we have staff and time to cover. The sessions can require not only Sponsors, but translators, volunteer students and a space in which to work. We need to have all this organized in advance, so please register well before the registration cutoff
date of August 1, 2018.
- We accept applicants in the order in which we receive the applications.
- Please register early as to ensure that you will have a slot in the certification processing sessions.
- When you register for the entire ATI Annual Conference, all certification process sessions are included in your $250.00 Conference registration fee ($350.00 for Non-Members) – note these registration prices go up as of August 15, so register early! You will then be required to submit your teaching member annual dues with your finished application to ATI. Teaching member dues are separate from the ATI Annual Conference registration fee.
- If you are only coming to participate in the certification process without attending the ATI conference, please note the following: We charge $75.00 for each certification process session. This fee only covers the ATI certification process. Teaching Member dues from the day of certification is additional.
- Important: Registration can be completed by clicking on the “Registration” button at the top of the page.
- Please give your attention to reviewing the basic requirements outlined in ATI’s “Criteria for Certification as an ATI Teaching Member.“
- Please familiarize yourself with the ATI Teaching Member via Sponsorship Application. You may download and print the Application here: ATI Teaching Application.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: April 30, 2018
DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR CONFERENCE: August 1, 2018
DEADLINE FOR MATERIALS: September 5, 2018